Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, January 22, 2007

    a break from tour

    Now, I know I was gone for about half a week, but I'm telling you, those few days felt like 3 weeks, at least!  Last night I saw Frozen in the Stiemke... what an intense and amazing play.  It was opening night, so I got to see all the people I felt like I hadn't seen in a long long time, and it was a really nice night.  I love the simple fun I have on nights like last night.  The tour is going well and is crazy and a big learning experience and I must say I'm excited to hit the road again on Wednesday.  It's an intense experience, draining, exhausting.... but I like it.  Tonight I plan to watch some Battlestar Galactica and Veronica Mars, and try not to think about the things that I shouldn't spend time thinking about.

    No comments: