Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Thursday, October 26, 2006

    1.) Put your music player on shuffle
    2.) Press forward for each question.
    3.) Use the song title as the answer to the question.
    4.) NO CHEATING!!!

    ---------------------------------------------

    1.) How am I feeling today?
    Overture... damn, that's boring.  It's for Jesus Christ Superstar, if that makes a difference.

    2.) How will I feel getting married?
    Smile (Weezer)

    3.) What is my best friend's theme song?
    Another Day (Rent)

    4.) College is?
    Urinetown ... haha

    5.) I am...
    Both Hands (Ani Defranco)

    6.) How is today?
    On the Right Track (Pippin)

    7.) What is in store for this week?
    Home to Stay (Josh Groban)...   ???

    8.) What song best describes my parents?
    Don't be the Bunny (lol!) - Urinetown

    9.) How is my life going?
    I'm Black (Hair) - that is so not true

    10.) What song will they play at my funeral?
    Don't Panic (Garden State soundtrack) - SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEET

    11.) How does the world see me?
    Music of the Night (Phantom)

    12.) My friends think...
    Beautiful City (Godspell)... you're right, Milwaukee is lovely.

    13.) My life is...
    Seasons of Love (Rent).  awww.

    14.) This makes me happy...
    Hash Pipe (Weezer).  hahahaha.

    15.) What should I do with my life?
    Round and Round (The Fantasticks)

    16.) I will be happy when...
    Ascot Gavotte (My Fair Lady)  ??????

    17.) What is some good advice?
    The Prayer (Josh Groban and Charlotte Church).  Ooh, good call!

    18.) The type of men/women i like are...
    Across the Universe (Rufus Wainwright) ?!?!?!

    21.) How will you feel on your wedding day?
    Poses (Rufus Wainwright).  Oh, dear.

    22.) What should I do with my love life?
    New Slang (Garden State Soundtrack)... sigh.

    23.) What will your neighborhood be like?
    I'd Give it All for You (Song for a New World)...too bad this isn't my wedding day song.  alas.

    24.) What will be your dying words?
    Hello Darkness My Old Friend.  I SOOOOOOOO didn't cheat on that one!!  Or on any of them, for that matter...

    25.) What is your favorite thing to do?
    The Rain in Spain (MFL)... blech.

    26.) Describe your (ex) boyfriend/girlfriend?

    Instant Pleasure (RUFUS).  Okay, I think this song relates to someone else in my recent past.  lol..

    27.) What are your plans for tomorrow?
    Solo Saxophone (Miss Saigon)

    28.) What is your current mood?
    Extraordinary (Pippin)

    29.) Are you in love?
    The Blower's Daughter (Damien Rice)... OOH

    30.) Your thoughts on this survey?
    So Says I (The Shins).

    Meh.  I think my favorites are 24 and 26.  Hehhe.

    No comments: