Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Sunday, May 8, 2005

    job update: I have one

    Yeah, so I'm interning with Milwaukee Rep for it's 05-06 season (August - May).  Should be a good time.  More details when I know them.  So, that's exciting... :)

    The MTA Formal (Friday night) was lots of fun, so now I'm looking forward to Senior Ball!  I don't have any of my pics online yet, but Lauren Shetler has one of Jason and I up on her pics page.

    Saw a lot of acapella final concerts this weekend, and got a little work done. 

    Stuff still left to do:

    -Latin history essay due Wednesday

    -Latin final on Wednesday

    -Philosophy final on Thursday

    -Film final on Thursday

    -Comment on Pop fiction stories on Livejournal by Friday

    Not too bad, eh?  I will be happy when it's all done.

     

     

    You Belong in RomeYou're a big city girl with a small town heart Which is why you're attracted to the romance of Rome Strolling down picture perfect streets, cappuccino in hand And gorgeous Italian men - could life get any better? What City Do You Belong in? Take This Quiz :-) Find the Love of Your Life (and More Love Quizzes) at Your New Romance.

    No comments: