Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Wednesday, April 27, 2005

    chastity belt?

    I find this rather important:  click

    I talked to another woman at Milwaukee Rep today...she called and said that the first woman I had talked to had spoken highly of me, so she just wnted to have a little chat and answer any questions I had.  So that excited me...  I think that despite the VERY small stipend, it would be a smart job to take if it was offered to me...  The housing they would put me in is a Plaza Hotel, a little convenience apartment to myself with my own bathroom and kitchenette...that sounds nice...  And they are an Equity company, so I could get my EMC points and plenty of experience with Equity stuff...  She said I'll hear in about a week and a half, so I'm looking forward to hearing something!

    No comments: