Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, January 9, 2004

    Back to the Berg

    On Sunday night I officially go back to Muhlenberg.  Crazy!  I went back today to move some of my stuff in, and meet with Beth, and was utterly weirded out by being back.  I got to see some people I really wanted to see and get myself more organized for our first production meeting Monday, but it's just so...oddddddd. 

    Right now the house is really freezing, but I already turned the heat up and put the fire on.  Brrr!  Mom went out to the movies, I guess, and hasn't come home yet, so it's just me and the animals, who like to follow me around when I'm home alone.  Seriously, if I walk into a different room just for a minute, they follow me every step of the way.  They're bizarre, especially the cat.  :)

    Last night I finally saw Keanu's movie (or Jack Nicholson and Diane Keaton's...whatever...), which was quite enjoyable.  Watching a movie that talks about that whole age difference thing got me thinking about how Keanu's ONLY 18 years older than me ;) and his band is ALMOST named the right thing...  It's named Becky.  Sigh - Hehehe.

    This past week has been the slowest one ever without my sister home and my mom back at work, worrying about having to go back to school and plunge into stage managing a mainstage. 

    I'M COLD.

    No comments: