Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Friday, December 12, 2003

    2 days to go

    In two days I'll be sitting in Heathrow airport waiting to board my plane.  It feels like a long time from now - but the fact that there are some people leaving TODAY, who are already AT the airport, is soooo strange to me!

    Things have been fantastic.  I did a little more Christmas shopping, saw His Dark Materials Part 1 (the books by Phillip Pullman are quite good), went out to the Ministry of Sound for Jeni's 21st birthday, had all my last classes (and finally got that damn Directing project out of the way), and yesterday Ian McKellan shook my hand at the London RotK premiere :) :) :)  Our last London Theatre play was poo (Sweet Panic), but Mourning Becomes Electra was amazing - it rivals even The Pillowman

    Tonight is our last big bash at the Student Union, and then tomorrow is going to be full of packing!  If I had AIM, I'm sure my away message would say "Packing my life away" for the majority of the day.

    Have I mentioned I can't WAIT to get all my digital pictures online?  Oh, and I have housing for next semester!  Danielle and I are living in a Macgregor suite with Jen and Debbie - it'll be good times!  Trailer park, here we come ;)

    As my last thought in this Journal while in London - pray it doesn't snow so Lydia has no problem getting to my house to come see LOTR with me!

    No comments: