Check the Tweets

    follow me on Twitter

    Monday, November 17, 2003

    the past week...

    Hmm, let's see what's new.  On Friday I saw His Girl Friday with Jen and Phil which was really good and light fun - Zoe Wanamaker (Madam Hooch in HP1) was great, and so were most of the other actors.  And a good deal - we got to sit instead of doing standing room for only 5 quid ( we stood in the returns line).  On Sunday as I had mentioned Jen, Jeni and I went to see Matrix Revolutions, which I quite enjoyed, so don't listen to the reviews.  I'm not saying it's the best thing ever, but if you've seen the first one or two you should see how it ends.  Monday I don't really remember so I assume I did work all day - I have two papers and a big project due in the upcoming weeks, as well as a scene for Shakespeare - I'm sure I'll have one for Acting, as well.  So it's getting a bit more stressful.  The rest of the week was class and work and a trip to the theatre, of course (Loyal Women - v. good - wrote my London Theatre paper on it), as well as a trip with Shakespeare and out to dinner with Danielle's parents, at a very good Italian place called Galileo's.  I ate a lot.  Yum.  :)  On Friday I went to Covent Gardens to try and get some Xmas shopping done, but I wasn't very successful, and then went to Matrix again, but Tim treated so its okay, and then hung out various places at night.  Okay, Saturday.  I worked on my paper by day and watched Bend it Like Beckham for the first time by night.  Sunday.  More worky worky on papers, then to the Love Actually premiere at night, and then to see the movie itself.  The premiere was pretty cool.  We had nice close (but short) clear views of Hugh Grant and Colin Firth, and also saw Alan Rickman, Keira Knightley, Bill Nighy, and Simon Cowell as well.  Hugh Grant signed a lot of autographs, but unfortunately not ours - he paid the most attention to the fans though.  Today I've been working on my paper all day so this is what I like to call procrastination! 

    No comments: